Looking for an exciting destination where your students
can explore a new culture and learn English?
Finland is the place to be!
A safe and inspiring country with a world-class education system.
Week-long (or longer) educational camps for groups include:
* Return transfers by bus between Vantaa-Helsinki airport and our College, and transport for excursions.
* Accommodation in a double room on the campus.
* Full board with three meals a day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
* Courses: English language & culture, English communication skills, performing arts (traditional folk dancing, singing, speech and drama, production, acrobatics etc.) Maximum 25 hours of contact teaching per week.
* Possible activities and excursions during your stay: guided walks in the forest, “mölkky” tournament (traditional local game), sauna, floorball, baking a Finnish traditional pastry, visits to big cities, spa, bowling, badminton etc.
+ Safe campus and country – All facilities are on the campus grounds
and we arrange various excursions.
+ Delicious homemade Finnish cuisine.
+ Sauna on the campus, near the river.
+ Fully inclusive, tailor-made package – designed for your students.
+ Group size: minimum of 10 / maximum 100 people.
+ One supervisor per 12 paying stays for free.
+ Travel duration to our campus by bus: 3 hours from Helsinki; 1 h 15 min from Turku and Tampere; less than an hour from Pori and Rauma.